Retrofit Design aspires to hire professional trades people who take pride in their work, appreciate working alongside other professionals, enjoy a variety of tasks and challenges, and maintain a healthy lifestyle balance.
Retrofit aims to provide a stable, positive work environment Monday to Friday, 7:30-4:30pm, with optimal overtime and above average wages.
We also enjoy a variety of work as our staff exercise their skills in every trade they feel comfortable with, and will be trained in additonal ones that they desire.
Prospective employees should have:
- Proficiency in one of the following: finish carpentry, tile, drywall.
- (Also appreciated): concrete, painting, flooring, framing, electrical, plumbing.
- Clean drivers licence and vehicle
- Their own hand tools and basic power tools (driver, skilsaw, etc.)
- A positive attitude and work ethic
Looking forward to hearing from you!